The Bahá’i Society for Persian Arts and Letters presents
Abdu’l-Bahá, the Centre of the Covenant of Bahá’u’lláh
27-29 December 2009, Watford Hilton
London, United Kingdom
We are delighted to announce the introduction of an English programme at our annual conference. This is at the request of many friends who have expressed a wish to benefit from our lectures. This programme will run parallel to the Persian conference which has been held for the last 12 years consecutively. There will be ample opportunity for questions and discussion. The evening programme will consist of music and films.
Mrs Lily Ayman
• Education from the Bahá’i Perspectives
Dr Iraj Ayman
• An Historic Reception for Άbdu’l-Bahá in Scotland
Dr Vahid Behmardi
• The Station of Άbdu’l-Bahá According to Sacred Texts
• Άbdu’l-Bahá from the Eyes of non-Bahá’i Scholars
Dr Minou Foadi
• The Ascent of Woman
Mr. Trevor Finch
• An Introduction to The Bahá’i Faith
Mr Bijan Khadem- Missagh
• Man and Music
Dr Moojan Momen
• Άbdu’l-Bahá and the Globalisation of The Bahá’i Faith
Dr Vahid Rafati
• Άbdu’l-Bahá, the Centre of the Covenant of Bahá’u’lláh
• Άbdu’l-Bahá’s Talks in the West
Dr Behrooz Sabet
• The Concept of Democracy in The Bahá’i Faith
Mr Erfan Sabeti,
Contemporary Iranian Cinema: An Overview
The following facilities are available during the conference:
• Children’s class- There is an educational course for children aged 6 and over.
• Visiting The Guardian’s resting place – There will be a shuttle service available.
• Hotel facilities – Enjoy the gym and swimming pool during your stay.
Registration fee for 3 days: £35 (Adults), £17.5 (Children between 5~12)
(This allows admission to both English and Persian programme)
Lunch and dinner for 3 days (Optional): £50.00 (Adults), £25.00 (Children between 5~12)
Hotel (bed and breakfast):
Single room: £56 per night
Double/Twin room: £66 per night
For registration or further information please contact us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 7711-922822 (Mobile)
Space is limited. Early registration is highly recommended.